1. The Application and protection of your personal data: The present Application has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD (“Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark”). A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD is committed in protecting and using in the appropriate way the personal information, often referred to as "personal data" which are collected and /or will be collected through the Application. The management and protection of personal data is governed by the provisions of the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and the present terms. A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD will process any personal data of its customers and users of its application as you will provide them upon your consent and will keep records of such data, taking at the same time every necessary measure in order to safeguard the preservation of confidentiality of such information. A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD never discloses personal information and / or data which the Company was provided with and/ or declared to third parties unless you have given your express consent to do so or if imposed by law and / or the competent governmental and non-governmental authorities. A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD hereby notifies and informs you that the processing of such data on its behalf will take place for communication reasons, marketing, statistical or historical, as well as for the purposes of improving the services provided, and to that end visiting our application you provide your full consent be it explicit for communication purposes, or is presumed to exist for any processing of customer data from A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD for statistical or historical reasons and to improve the services provided.
2. Types of information we collect and how:
2.1. Information you provide in relation to your online app: Name, address, phone number, comments
3. How we use the information, we collect:
3.1. Provide you with services or information that you have requested or services that you have requested.
3.2. Contact you in relation to a service you have requested.
3.3. Monitor or improve the performance of services available through this Application.
3.4. Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Application, enforce our legal rights and protect the safety of other third parties.
3.5. If we are required or obliged to do so by any law or framework or other regulatory or governmental authority.
4.1 You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority in Cyprus for the enforcement of personal data protection legislation, we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
4.2 The competent authority in Cyprus for the enforcement of personal data protection legislation is:
The Office of the Commissioner for the protection of personal data
Address: Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia Cyprus or P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565
4.3 You may cancel any time your consent for us to process your information:
4.4 You may any time send us any of the following requests:
A request for us to permanent delete all or some of your information from our records.
A request for you to access your information that are in our records.
A request for us to provide you with a copy of your information that are in our records, in digital or hard copy form.
A request for us to update or correct your information that are in our records.
A request for us to forward to another party of your choosing, a copy of all or some of your information that are in our records.
A request for us to limit what we do with your information or to stop all processing of your information.
4.5 If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or if you wish to notify us of a breach of your personal data you will be able to do so by contacting us at any of the following:
Address: Poseidonos Avenue, 8133 Kato Paphos, Paphos, Cyprus
Tel: +357 26913635
4.6 At any time after providing your consent, you will have a right to withdraw it by contacting us electronically or in writing using the above contact details.
4.7 Please keep in mind that if you cancel your consent for us to collect, keep and use your information for the purpose of processing online orders, or if you make a request for us to permanently delete your information from our records, or if you make a request for us to stop all processing of your information, we will no longer be in a position process and deliver your orders not to effectively facilitate your use of the Loyalty program A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD and we will no longer be able to provide to you the benefits provided to members. Also, if you make a request for us to limit what we do with your information, in a way that we are no longer in a position to effectively facilitate your use of the Loyalty program A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD, then we will no longer be able to provide to you the benefits provided to members.
4.8 In processing any of the above requests, we will require proof that the person making the request is the same as the person to which the information refers.
5. Who we may share your personal information with:
5.1. Website and application Developers: our Website and application Developers may be able to view your personal information for legitimate and only for specific reasons for example, during the upgrading and/or monitoring the Website/application.
5.2. Agents: we use third parties as our agents to perform certain functions on our behalf as for example, organizing and managing competitions, promotions, surveys, polls, data analysis.
5.3. Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics, or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
6. Storage of Information: The information and personal data collected through the Website/application are stored on servers, which are owned and maintained by or on behalf of A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD
7. Other website/application links: The Website/application may contain link to other websites and we may display such advertisements from third parties in our Application. A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites unless expressly stated and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
8. Age Limit: For a customer to be able to place online orders he/she must be 14 years old and above and possess a valid credit or debit card accepted by JCC. A&A SUPER APHRODITE PARK LTD retains the right to refuse any request made by you. For a customer to be able to participate to the benefits program of Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark he/she must be 14 years old and above.
10. Questions about this Application and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this Application or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling at +357 26 913635.