Your safety is paramount!
Our park is designed by experts, constructed and maintained using precision engineering and the latest technology and equipment. The highest level of health, safely and water hygiene are guaranteed.
Aphrodite Waterpark is one of the finest in the world and is a full member of the European Waterpark Association (EWA).
There are certified lifeguards in attendance each day at every ride and attraction. All of our rides are regularly inspected and meet the relevant safety legislation. However, as with all water and theme parks, customers use the rides and attractions at their own risk.
- There is an entrance fee.
- Pregnant women, individuals with heart conditions, or any individuals under the care of a physician should consult with our health and safety staff first.
- Children under 12 y.o. who are not accompanied by an adult are NOT ALLOWED.
- Children under 5 y.o. should wear armbands, on parent’s responsibility.
- Customers are using the attractions at their own risk.
- Diving in pools is NOT ALLOWED.
- Shorts or swimming suits with metal accessories or zippers are NOT ALLOWED.
- Failure to conform to safety regulations or staff instructions may result in accidents.
- It is possible that an attraction is out of operation due to technical problem. This doesn’t constitute case for compensation.
- Customers are not allowed to bring food and drinks into the park. If this happen, an additional fee up to €10 per person may be charged.
- Each wristband identifies the personal account of the customer who has the entire responsibility to keep it on until the final check out control.
We are fully committed on following Governments protocol regarding Covid-19 issue.
Customers’ safety is our primary objective and we assure you that we will be very strict regarding safety measures throughout the season.
It is crucial that, to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit everybody has to follows rules.
It is assumed that all our staff will be wearing masks, gloves and sanitise their hands regularly.
GENERAL RULES FOR CUSTOMERS
- Visitors must wear mask except:
- When using Slides and Pools
- When having Meal or Drink
- All customers are kindly requested to follow personal hygiene rules which are placed next to the attractions
- Keep distance 2M
- Sanitise your hands and feet before entering all pools and attractions
- People with various skin conditions or/and open wounds are advised not to enter the pool
- Put on your flip-flops upon entering W/C, showers and changing rooms. Only 1 person per shower is allowed